Friday, February 25, 2011

4 minutes = FAIL

There are days when I see a light or glimmer of hope to me becoming a better person. In hopes to "improve" myself (I should know that these type of situations never end well for me), I have been listening to a CD that discusses communication. For the most part it is pretty entertaining, not as entertaining as many other random things in my life, but entertaining enough for the drive to Tooele every day. So, this particular CD gives a challenge to not criticize any one or any thing for 24 hours. Stop. Think about this....it is not as easy as one would think. Now, I have to say for the most part I do pretty well with these types of things, however about 4 minutes after I decide to take the challenge I pull into the parking lot at work and there is woman wearing pajama pants and a t-shirt and I think to myself "Why do people think it is more than appropriate to wear their pajamas to work, it can't be that hard to put on actual pants". Yep, I lasted 4 minutes. I totally failed and yet on some level I am okay with it.

No comments: