Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Just a few observations

I tell you some weeks don't have anything and then some weeks it is like everything happens all at once. Here are some highlights of the past 2 days in my life.

General Observations:

Last night I ask Nick what he wants for Christmas and he states "binoculars, cuff links and a remote control helicopter". Pretty sure my brother is a spy.

Today I passed 2 old men in an old Buick wearing cowboy hats and had a collection of beanie babies in the back window of the car.....and that is how you know I work in Tooele.

Gym Observations:

I think I run further when my treadmill is in German. I don't know how it got to that language but at least the 2 a/days are interesting.

I no longer make fun of those that come to the gym in jeans...I mean really, that is some dedication to work out no matter what you wear.

I don't think that girls wash their bras as much as the should. I am pretty sure that the lady next to me in the yellow bra....hasn't washed hers maybe ever. Maybet the color isn't even really yellow to begin with....

I have determined that if I am going to run long distances I pretty much only want to listen to Eminem. And for abs I just want to hear Jay-Z. I don't know why my but I tend to do more if that is my play list.

Yes, this is what I think about and notice when I go to the gym. Jealous?





No comments: