Friday, May 16, 2008

Free Fall


Do you have enough risk in your life to stay alive?


Who would have thought that these 11 words would have such a tremendous impact on my entire life. In November of 2007 I had a realization that I was on the wrong life path. My path through life has had it's ups and downs but definitely didn't challenge me in ways that would improve who I am and who I wanted to be. I recently quit my job....and for those of you who know me, know that this is completely out of character. I have since had 9 weeks...to think, study, analyze and research what career path and what type of future I wanted. This period of my life is what I call the "Free Fall". I made a decision to not control my destiny but rather let go and let the pieces fall where they may. I can not even begin to tell you the amount of freedom and strength that you find in yourself when you do this. IT IS AMAZING.
I think of it alot like bungee jumping....when you leap the net will appear.

No comments: