Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Things that people say that makes me laugh out loud

In my daily adventures of life, people say things out loud that make me laugh....and I have and will continue to collect them....enjoy!

"I used to work at Pizza Hut delivery, not braggin' just saying'"
"Shut the door...twice...."
"I am freaking GOOD, not braggin' just sayin'
"I can't hear you with your clothes on"
"Hola, I am Michael Jackson"
"I don't take pictures in the bathroom mirror, wear my hat backwards or wear anything with dragons or wings or Ed Hardy.."
"Po' kids can't buy other po' kids ponies"
"Buy me a pony!!"
"Clearly I have an attention span"
"Shut up and be beautiful"
"No, standing as close to me as you can, will not make me move faster"
"Mexicans and Lesbians ---those are my people"



More to come.....

No comments: