Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Things I believe

May we resolve from this day forward to fill our hearts with love. May we go the extra mile to include in our lives any who are lonely or downhearted or who are suffering in any way. May we “[cheer] up the sad and [make] someone feel glad.”11 May we live so that when that final summons is heard, we may have no serious regrets, no unfinished business, but will be able to say with the Apostle Paul, “I have fought a good fight, I have finished my course, I have kept the faith.”

“Behold ye are little children and ye cannot bear all things now ye must grow in grace and in the knowledge of the truth. Fear not little children fro you are mine and I have overcome the world, and you are of them that my Father have given me” DC 50:40-41

Love with everything inside of you, risk it all, go all in, love your life, EVERY moment, every detail, every breathe you breathe good and bad. It will all work out in the end. Stand tall. Stand true. Stay hungry. Stay foolish. Relish in the moments that make your life worth living.

Learn to forgive, practice patience, do what you can with what you have, never doubt yourself….believe in who you are, what you can do and who you CAN and WILL become.

“Energy and persistence overcome all things” Benjamin Franklin

No comments: